[YellowBike] Rednimer! Wollew Ekib Gniteem!

William Henry Kinsley whk06 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 22 23:19:41 EDT 2007

This is a reminder to...

Grab all the beers in your fridge, the busted yellow bikes in your neck of the
woods and your tiny ass handlebars and ryde to the space at 8:00 or bad things
will happen to your bottom bracket in the middle of the night.

Brainstorm ideas that involve bikes, drinking, and racing.

Think about what tools and parts we need

Call you mother.