[YellowBike] bridge and bikes

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Fri May 4 11:53:54 EDT 2007

hey kids, it's that time when we start rounding up the bikes again for the
summer time.  there are a lot of bikes that are broken.  the strategy that
worked best last time was as follows:

round up the bikes, and then immediately lock them up.  people will take any
bikes that are even marginally functional from outside the yellow bike space.
I would highly suggest also covering them with the tarp outside of the space.

so maybe, this saturday we could start rounding up the bikes for the summer and
then around dinner time have a barbeque and bike to the bridge?  it'll be my
last work party, i suppose, unless we have more between now and graduation.

til next time,
Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"