[YellowBike] Chuck Norris does not read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 16 14:39:00 EST 2007

funny that movies should be mentioned.  i'm having a screening of "hellbound"
starring chuck norris.  it's at 10 PM on friday in the west lecture hall.  i
would highly recommend that everyone come to see it.  here's what's on the back
of the box:

"Crime?  You name it and Shatter and Jackson have seen it.  To these two Chicago
undercover cops, everything from petty theft to murder one is as common as ham
and egs.  But nothing could prepare them for a force spawned by hell itself.

"Excitement comes on strong when Chuck Norris (Walker Texas Ranger) plays Sgt.
Shatter in the supernatural thriller "Hellbound."  A murder investigation
whisks Shatter and sidekick Jackson (Calvin Levels) to the Holy Land's
windswept reaches.  There they discover it's more than a murder case that hangs
in the balance: it's the fate of the world.  Human meddling has restored a
powerful satanic messenger to life.  Now all that stands in the way of the
creature's plan for dominance is a mysterious blood rite--and two policemen.
The merciless being may hold the key to eternity.  But Shatter and Jackson are
never-say-die cops."

it's not a bike movie, but it will be fun.

Ridin dirty,
price

ps-this is a BYOB affair.  Bring Your Own Bodyguard.  it won't protect you, but
you can still bring one.

Quoting hmh04 at hampshire.edu: