[YellowBike] dates

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 22 15:50:42 EST 2007

at 3PM on Saturday, 3/10 there is going to be an EMT workshop on basic
maintenance of bikes.  this will overlap a little with yellow bike work time,
but that'll probably be ok.

Friday, 4/20 at 2PM there is going to be a Springtime Yellow Bike Barbeque.
hopefully there won't be a blizzard.

also, i just had a meeting with my div iii committee, and we put into place some
deadlines... that means that i'm going to be working really hard on div iii
stuff, and probalby won't be able to make the organizational meetings.  but
they have my blessing, and should continue if there's the interest in them.
also, i probably won't be able to help much in organizing the barbeque or any
workshops we put on... sigh...

rollin' with God,
Price

ps--we should try to get purchase orders in for the barbeque, and we still need
to figure out how to get a truck... does anyone know who we could borrow the
use of a truck from?  there are 10 bikes just waiting to be yellowed.

and kat, lindsey and hammy: figure out what stuff we can get from Mixed Nuts
from the barbeque.  not only do we want to support mixed nuts, but the
paperwork is a lot easier.

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"