[YellowBike] (no subject)

hannah hamad hmh04 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 27 16:29:21 EDT 2007

dear bikers,

it is my great misfortune to announce the passing of Crystal Anne
Meth from this world to the next. her body was found at the cross
roads of Librarytoenfieldpath and Theloop, with dismembered triangles
and tear stained cheeks. it was clear that her death was no accident,
and did not happen quickly. though with us for a short eight months,
crystal was the shining star of her citron fleet. though we raised
them all to be mellow yellow, crystal's hue was always closer to
golden. even when her arms were severed and replaced, crystal zoomed
through her days with grace and honor, determined to take her
injuries in stride and continue serving the community with
compassion. i'm sure i will not be alone to morn the loss of our dear
crystal, and i for sure will carry her memory with me wherever i go.
i urge you all to refrain from jumping to any harsh or difficultrider
ends to revenge her death, and to remember that crystal would never
wish violence or suffering on the community at her honor's expense.

may the light guide you through these dark and difficult times,
hannah

Hannah Hamad
Student of Natural Science
Hampshire College