[YellowBike] Fwd: zombie bike gang movie!

Lindsay Kerby lpk05 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 20 11:01:34 EDT 2007

yo kidz,

jonah from the bike kitchen here. i'm makin a movie with some buddies
about a zombie bike gang. we need all you bike lovin folk to help us out
for the big bike gang riding scenes.

we'll be shooting this tuesday night (weather permitting) in Northampton
on elm street and some places downtown. please come to Friedman apartment
A3 (the apartments across from the campus center on henshaw off elm
street) at Midnight dressed as you please, zombified if you can, if not
we'll get you zombied out with makeup and fake blood. and of course bring
your bike, and a friend or two or three.

let me know if you want more info, we'd love to have all y'all hampshire
kids help us out with the movie.

bike love forever together,
jonah

"I thought of that while riding my bicycle." -- Albert Einstein

----- End forwarded message -----