[YellowBike] races

bdl03 at hampshire.edu bdl03 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 12 22:51:45 EDT 2007

Well howdy yo, some of us were still contemplating a friday the 13th roll about,
but some of us are a bit sick and tiired  perhaps a round of contact and
rousting words will raise the spirits into a wheeled frenzy or a languid stroll
down the bike lane  it could be a lovely night to go the other direction on the
path, into the empty fields and dark woods  so perhaps we will ride indeed
costumes space bags o' virgin blood  crafty dangles? shall we?

make my party a rolling one

Quoting krb05 at hampshire.edu: