[YellowBike] barbeque?

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 2 10:40:39 EDT 2007

are we having a barbeque this saturday?  when is it going to be?  who shall
organize it?

also, bridge ride this saturday would be nice.  i don't know if it's going to be
warm or dreary, but either way i want meet up with some smith bikerz and party
hardy over the conneticut.  yee haw!

also, thanks everyone who helped get the yellow bikes out.  there are quite a
few already broken, but there are also quite a few NOT broken, and that's the
statistic we report to our shareholders.

last note: anyone want a loaner?  know anyone who wants a loaner?  i'd really
like to get those out of the space ASAP.

give me clipless or give me death,
price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"