[YellowBike] thoughts on shit we gotta do

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 12 21:23:20 EDT 2006

on one of my bike rides, i started pondering yellow bike... here are some of my
ponderances...

1)  it's getting closer to winter.  i was thinking we haul all the yellow bikes
into storage (either in the space or behind the barns by bay road, but locked
up and covered with a tarp) the week after thanksgiving.  unless it snows
enough before thanksgiving for the plow crews to be required.

2) Kat, how's the hanging structure for the wheels coming?  is there anything i
can do to help?

3) this is actually just a compliment that earl alderson gave me, but he told me
that a fourth year was commenting on how the yellow bikes are more plentiful and
in better shape than he's ever seen.  so good job to everyone (and, by the way,
i agree).

4) i want to get a list up keeping track of the names of bikes and whether
they're out or broken.  just an inventory thing.

5) i ran into tyler today, and he said the table with the yellow paint on it and
the huge tv are going to be removed very soon.  so that means more space for us!

that's all.  i don't know if we're still having meetings, but if so, if someone
could bring up these points.  also, this saturday is the fall farm festival,
unfortately from 1 to 4.  i'm not gonna go, but i'd understand if some of the
yellow people wanted go there sometime.  there's going to be free, fresh
pressed cider.

spandex forever,
Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"