[YellowBike] Hi and weekday work?

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 4 14:00:02 EDT 2006

Hi guys,
    I'm a staff member (IT) and former student who thinks that the
Yellow Bike project is really cool. I read the recent list archives and
discovered that you guys are, in fact, aware of the fact that the Yellow
Bike website hasn't been updated since Jared made it :)
    I can certainly update it if somebody writes content, but I'm sure
others of you can do that too.
    Anyway, I've got a whole bunch of old bike parts up at my dad's, and
didn't know if they'd be useful. I also have bike mechanic skills and
would be interested in helping out if there were ever a workday during
the week. Basically, I'm interested in helping there be more yellow
bikes on campus - I think it rocks, and I'm glad Jared's project didn't die!
    -Josiah