[YellowBike] whoops

Joshua Marvel dromond at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:01:57 EDT 2006

Now everyone knows I'm stalking Price! How embarassing.

Price Armstrong <epa03 at hampshire.edu> wrote: so, i'm probably not going to be coming to any more of the organizational
meetings, but i thought i would suggest using the bike carts as a potential
fund-raiser.  we could offer to give rides some saturday to any part of the
campus for some nominal fee.  and since every house office has one, there would
plenty of carts to go around.

also, this coming saturday is october break.  i'm going to be in boston, so i
won't be at the work party.

--Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"