[YellowBike] (no subject)

Lindsay Kerby lpk05 at hampshire.edu
Tue May 2 01:10:23 EDT 2006

here's some observational distraction for ya: (see attached) (eerrg. never mind,
it wont let me send cool pictures through the list)

I'll be in lemelson burning off my fingerprints from 2 until I die from a bike
frame punctured liver.

So yeah, 8:30 sounds lovely if that's when people can make it.

chainring stains
lindsay

Quoting hmh04 at hampshire.edu: