[YellowBike] Fwd: LAST DAY TO SUBMIT FICOM PAPERWORK, MAY 3rd!

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Mon May 1 22:46:45 EDT 2006

i can meet anytime other than between 1 and 4, when i'm at work...

we need a receipt for ficom, so an approximation won't work.

meeting tomorrow sounds good.  i have first aid training from 6:30 to 8:30 (or
so), so how about meeting tomorrow in the upper RCC at 8:30?

also, ben, you submitted a photocopied receipt to ficom, and they sent it back
because they need the original to process the paperwork... ah, bureaucracy!

grease and wheels,
Price

Quoting bdl03 at hampshire.edu: