[YellowBike] Fwd: Yellow Bike Activity?

bdl03 at hampshire.edu bdl03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 28 16:17:23 EST 2006

Howdy all,

So, we've got gorgeous weather and stuff to get done. Let's get to publicizing
and making bikes available. how about it? If we're going to have a bbq we
should set the date this week and put it together. Tools to buy (new stuff in
last week from Quality- like a TRUING STAND!!!) and bike hanging devices to be
conceived of. Let's plan it out this Thursday and finish up some projects this
weekend. If anyone wants to do some advertising let me know. I put up a post
for the annoucements tomorrow, we could do some posters, talk it up with
everyone you know.

Also, this coming mon (next week) there's an opportunity to do a little
workshope with accepted students. info. is below. Who could and wants to do it?
I'll be in class, but could stop by at some point. I think it could be great and
we could advertise it to the whole community. We could talk about student run
community porjects on campus and why yellow bike exists.

So, see ya'll THURS. 8pm UPPER RCC (BRIDGE).

~otis