[YellowBike] issues

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 13 21:52:25 EST 2006

i talked to laura vitkus and she wants to meet with as many of the signers as
possible sometime to discuss a few things regarding: access (keys,
specifically), the stuff under the stairs (we need to move it, sayeth she), and
the network cables.

when are the signers free before five?  also, i or someone else could act as
proxy for a meeting.  we should get it scheduled for after spring break, either
way.

do we want to try to host some sort of party once the weather gets nice?  maybe
that barbeque?  we should invite the smith group.  the bridge party was sweet.
we ought to get on planning that soon.

also, we were successful in putting out one or two bikes, and are currently
close to putting out another few.  we should continue to yellow up bikes.  and
we can try to order more parts

the rain is coming down, and i love it.  huzzah for rain. the trees are thirsty.

turning yellow into a good adjective,
Price