[YellowBike] Yellow Bike Funding request 2006

Ian Warren itw02 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:43:46 EST 2006

Hello COCD,

Here is the revised Yellow Bike budget for 2006. We have made our best efforts
to  reduce our expenses for permanent equipment. We are requesting the total
allowed maximum of funds ($500) for this semester. However, this revised budget
still totals above that limit (approximately $675), we are searching out
alternative sources of funding for the remainder.

As you know this total is reduced from our original request of more than $1200.
We would like to continue working with COCD in future semesters for additional
funding. When is the best time for us to submit our budget request for next
semester?

Thank you,
Ian Warren and Yellow Bike