[YellowBike] Shall we roll again?

bdl03 at hampshire.edu bdl03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 28 12:01:30 EST 2006

"Howdy all!~

I'm sending this message to see who's on this list still (since it has been
dormant for a little while and we're going to start posting on it more
regularly). If you want to be removed just e-mail me back with "REMOVE" in the
Subject line. Otherwise you'll get to find out about when we're meeting and
what we're planning. YB has had a hard time finding a space and really a way to
exist on campus since the begining of the FAll semester. We've recently been
given the Merrill basement, below the living room/kitchen by the office, and
are working to get some new tools purchased so we can start working. Anyhow,
that's the quick update for now. Hope all's well with you folks and that you're
still riding something...

Rubber side down,
Ben otis