[YellowBike] workshop with Women's Center

ncs04 at hampshire.edu ncs04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 19 10:44:12 EDT 2006

Hi Yellow Bike Kids,

This is Nina, Hannah's friend. I just had a staff meeting at the Women's Center,
and we discussed the previous cancellation of the Bike workshop and the
possibility of having another one. When Hannah, Price, and I spoke last week,
we talked about doing it this Friday at 4. Would anybody be willing to help out
then? The WC has now put flyers up, so I'm pretty sure that people would come,
especially if it was a sunny day. If 4 on Friday does not work for anyone,
please let me know and we can pick another one. Thanks for the help!

-Nina