[YellowBike] Budget...

hmh04 at hampshire.edu hmh04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 19 23:31:10 EDT 2006

i can't do the budget tomorrow morning, but i can commit 2 till 4 if i skip my
class, which i probably will. but i am crazy busy after 4.

as a side note, i'm going on hunger strike from tomorrow at midnight till
sun/monday at midnight in solidarity with workers and students from university
of miami, and will be a spectacle of starvation on the library lawn friday
saturday and sunday 10am - 4pm, wearing a sandwich cardboard sign, and only a
sandwich cardboard sign. anyone who wants to join me and a couple friends are
more than welcome.

as for yellow bike, this is a tight weekendish time and i can only commit for
the carnival

-hannah

Quoting krb05 at hampshire.edu: