[YellowBike] Budget...

krb05 at hampshire.edu krb05 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 19 19:36:59 EDT 2006

Dang it.
This jive is complicated and has to be done by tomorrow night and I've got
projects and due dates backing up spilling over and generally threatening to
make me hate learning and bikes. You can stop this from happening.

+Is anybody able to help with more specific budget drafting BEFORE noon
tomorrow?+
(Some time tonight? I'll buy you a cookie.)

Also, a workshop with the Mammals is supposed to be going down during the heart
of the yellowbike contingent at the Carnival: what kind of cruel and awesome
institution is this and are any real bike geeks going? I'm hoping to go but
could do yellow bike stuff from 1-whenever, and it could be cool to have
somebody else around who actually knows something about bikes.

I'm hella stoked.
Nipples and chain whips,