[YellowBike] (no subject)

bdl03 at hampshire.edu bdl03 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 13 00:33:04 EDT 2006

So, hanna (hammy) and I have conferred and we believe it to be best if we meet
at Price's mod (89) at 4.30  and do the hardware/grocery runs as scheduled.
Then we can return around 6.30 to Hanna's mod in enfield for dinner. That way
we're not being rushed by the need to meet open doors and cashiers. Anyhow, if
you want to go 4.30 at 89, and then dinner at 6.30-7 (bring dishes/food if you
like those things) at 69.

Lovely,
Otis

You'll be proud to imagine my present reality, in which I have transfered both
my blood and the grease it flows over onto the keyboard. lovely... if ever such
a word were to exist.