[YellowBike] (no subject)

hmh04 at hampshire.edu hmh04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 12 22:27:34 EDT 2006

hey everybody,

since we're meeting so early tomorrow, i was thinking we could make dinner
together. let's meet at my mod (69, somewhat across from GE house office) at
4:30. i have some food but if everyone could bring some materials, ideas, and
energy it would work out pretty well. bring your own food especially if you
want to eat meat. then after dinner we could go buy more food and go to the
hardware store, make decorations and posters, whatever. respond if you hate
this idea, if not i'll see everyone then.

Bs Bs Bs

hannah