[YellowBike] bar-B-q update

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 11 10:57:38 EDT 2006

well, i've reserved the grill.  unfortunately we've run into some problems with
registering the event.  apparently you're supposed to register things ten days
in advance and it's only four days until the event.  so i talked to the women
at pub safety, and i think they'll approve the ERF (Event Registration Form).
but if any authority figure who needs to approve something asks how many people
are going to be at the bar-b-q, tell them 20 to 30.

also, Hammy, don't forget the PA system.

Ben Otis and Hammy: food for friday through mixed nuts, and making stops at
brueggers and Big Y.

Ben Obriecht: flyers and is your friend's band going to play?

Dan: You're on flyers.

Cat: collect the sketches for mural ideas.

I'll make the invites for Merrill House, Mike Ford and Laura Vitkus, and Earl
Alderson.

does anyone want to DJ?  a Music-master when there's not a band on?

And lastly, we're making a run to the hardware store on Thursday at 9 o' clock.
meet at my mod, prescott 89, and we'll take my van.  can anyone front the money
for it?  unfortunately, i'm brrrrrrrrroke (as usual).

2000 PSI,
Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"