[YellowBike] (no subject)

bdl03 at hampshire.edu bdl03 at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 9 11:16:34 EDT 2006

Howdy all,

I agree entirely. How about Mon. at nine? Gives us a day for everyone to get the
e-mail, and hopefully it can be a quick meeting to nail down final purchases of
food and make sure we're all doing well with the tasks we took on. Also to ask
for help. So, Let's get some advertising going. I'll put an announcement in the
intranet today for this coming friday. and talk it up! E-mail back if mon. night
doesn't work and if you have another time to suggest. We can keep it at the same
place in the upper RCC.

love and burgers,
ben otis

Quoting hmh04 at hampshire.edu: