[YellowBike] Yellow Bike Funding request 2006

hmh04 at hampshire.edu hmh04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 4 10:32:30 EDT 2006

hey yellow people,

fake tattoos isn't the most essential thing to be figuring out for yellow bike,
but i wanted to do it so i did.

 http://www.tattoosales.com/CustomTattoo.aspx

we can't get 100 tattoos for $25, but we can get 1000 for $85, which comes out
to 7 cents a piece that are 2"x2"

 i don't know if we want 1000, but i think it would be fun to have a simple
yellow bike with or without words underneath (probably w/o)

and if thats too expensive we could charge 5 cents for them at the barbeque and
make most of our money back, and probably have a whole lot left over to
distribute at random.

 just some thoughts
-hannah