[YellowBike] anyone want to start wrenching?

Aaron Wieler afw01 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 7 03:42:18 EST 2005

If there is a scheduled work time for yellowbike, I can get the bike shop
tools for yellowbike use, and get the door unlocked perhaps. we can do that
on fridays.

if there is another time and someone else takes over the responsibility for
things, we'll have to meet with earl about using the tools, but that is a
very real possibility.

aaron