[YellowBike] anyone want to start wrenching?

Joshua Marvel dromond at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:43:36 EST 2005

I'm the only guy working in the bike shop this semester. The other two
went on leave. As I'm div III I'm not in there much. Wednesday 12:30-5:30
at the moment. That and there's the bike maintenance class in there from
3:30 to 5:30 on that day. Earl is looking for more bike shop workers to
cover the other hours. So if anyone else is handy with a cone wrench and
has some spare work study I'd suggest talking to him.

cheers,
-Josh Marvel