[YellowBike] YB Mondays starting next monday now, but...

Robert Anderson rfa03 at stout.hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:54:56 EDT 2005

even though SAGA ate the equipment room/bike shop today for the purposes
of prospie prosperity, if 2-3 people want to get together for 2-3 hours
anytime this week in the evenings and sling some grease, we have a) the
yellow tools b) my tools c) a big empty donut 3.  If people let me know
ahead of time i can try to transport a few bikes to the middle of donut
three and maybe people can grab broken down yb's in the greenwich area.
I'll also try to grab three or four tubes and some chains and grease from
the yb cabinet (again with a few hours' notice).

Rob