[YellowBike] Re: [Events] Critical Mass (AND MOVIE AT THE FLYWHEEL) and yellowbike work party this friday!

memm02 at hampshire.edu memm02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 28 12:40:35 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to let ya'll know that a group of us meeting for the critical masquerade
are planning to bike to Easthampton (30 min ride?) to watch a documentary at the
flywheel arts collective.  the documentary, made by Howard Zinn is about the MOVE
group in Philadelphia, a radical black power organization, and i believe it will
specifically focus on police attacks against the organization and its members,
resulting in multiple arrests and long term sentences for MOVE members.  For mofe
info you can peep the flywheel event schedule at flywheelarts.org.  the movie is
at 6:00 if people want to go independently.
peace
Molly