[YellowBike] silk screening patches and T shirts

aaron afw01 at HAMPSHIRE.EDU
Tue Oct 12 09:49:47 EDT 2004

hey all,

we're going to do some silk screening of the yellow "ride me on campus
and leave me outside" T shirts that we have, and then make some
patches. the shirts are for the serious yellowbike fixers, and the
patches can be for anyone.

we're shooting for this thusday at 3:30. lets meet in aaron's mod,
which is greenwich 3. if you have something that you want to print on,
bring it. we have the large "ride me on campus and leave me outside
screen, which is about 8" by 10", and a smaller (4" by 4") "yellow
[bike image]" screen. i want to make a bunch of patches from that one.

so, stop by on thursday at 3:30 at mod 3, with some cloth if you want.
if it's raining we might go to the center of donut 2.

-aaron