[YellowBike] ride today to collect bikes, meet at 3:30 behind the RCC with the yellowbikes

aaron afw01 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 6 07:15:30 EDT 2004

hey all.

we're going to go pick up some bike donations today in amherst.

anyone who wants can come. It won't be a very speedy ride, because some
of us will be pulling bike carts, but it won't be pokey either.

there are 3 bike carts to pull. if you have a bike with low gears and
want to pull a bike cart, you can.

what else? we'll be back probably by 4:30 or 5:00. Probably closer to 5.

call me if you want to come, or just show up. X5901

rubberside down, aaron