[YellowBike] Trip to pick up bikes

aaron afw01 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 3 10:02:27 EDT 2004

hey yellowbikers.

so, we talked a couple of weeks ago about taking a bike ride to go pick
up some donated bikes, in bike carts. anyone still up for that? i'll
check with the guy who's donating, and maybe this week, like wednesday
would work for some people?

i have 3 functional bike carts. could borrow more, but i think 3 should
be enough.

we'll want 3 people with bikes with easy gearing, and i guess that
means at least 2 other people beside me. the bike carts can attach to
your bikes at the seatstay/chainstay junction on the left side.

it's about 6 miles round trip, uphill both ways, headwind both ways.
could anything sound better?

email me if you're into this.

i forget what times we talked about. one time was sunday midday.
another was....remind me.

how about wednesday after 3:00? friday morning?

yellowside up, rubber side down.
-aaron