[YellowBike] Update on the Tuesday Work Parties

epa03 at hampshire.edu epa03 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 17 18:13:58 EST 2004

Hey there yellow troopers,

Well, Will and I have been plugging away at the maimed yellow bikes every
Tuesday for the past three weeks (11AM to 1PM) and we've fixed about two bikes
every week, in addition to yellowing-up two bikes.  Yellow campers, spread the
word about the Tuesday work session... I'm nice and won't condescend you or a
friend of yours if you don't know anything about ghetto-rigging a thirty year
old, rusted out shell of a bike.

Also, the Triplets of Belleville was quite an experience.  Although not as
awesome as successfully adjusting cones on the first try.

--Price