[YellowBike] Bike Cart Building Workshop at Hampshire College this Saturday

Aaron F. Wieler afw01 at stout.hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 16 16:19:47 EST 2004

i'm making a zine about it. it's almost done, but i've been stalling on
some design questions, about the hitch and about a handle. When it's done,
I will be happy to send it out. I'll also make it into a PDF and put it
online.

If enough people want hard copies, I may ask for a couple dollars for
copying and postage. The idea is to get the design out there.

-aaron