[YellowBike] Building TANKs

itw02 at hampshire.edu itw02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 8 13:40:49 EST 2004

Hey Yellowbikers,
Sorry to anyone who showed up last friday--we've just about run out of work to
do until after break, we won't be in this friday either.

Here's the stich.. AFTER BREAK:

We're going to start back up with a massive yellow bike release--we have 15+
bikes fixed and ready to go out. (THANKS to all who helped this winter!)

If we could get a lot of people to ride around campus and do it early in the
week (Monday?) after break that would be amazing.
***Is anyone available?

We will also start building some Tanks. We are ordering new rims and hubs so we
can build wheels (hella strong steel with coaster breaks for tank like
yellowbikes)

so don't be sad, we'll be back soon better than ever!
keep treadin,
ian

PS HILLTOWN BIKE CLUB is meeting this FRIDAY! if people want to coordinate
rides to volunteer with this rad group working with kids, or want more info
email me: itw02 at hamp