[YellowBike] Fwd: anti-war critical mass bike rally

ccs99 at hampshire.edu ccs99 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 1 18:40:46 EST 2003

...Also be on the lookout for Yellow Bike updates and planning opportunities soon.

Colin

(Aaron: sorry to send your message back to you)
----- Forwarded message from "Aaron F. Wieler" <afw01 at stout.hampshire.edu> -----
    Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:31:58 -0500 (EST)
    From: "Aaron F. Wieler" <afw01 at stout.hampshire.edu>
 Subject: anti-war critical mass bike rally
      To: ldeere at email.smith.edu, Stefanie Brendler <skb00 at hampshire.edu>, colin sagan <ccs99 at hampshire.edu>, Pam Tinto <ptinto at hampshire.edu>, mikestube at netscape.net, colin lindsay <cmlindsay@*******.***>, sroof at hampshire.edu

SPREAD THE WORD--------------------------------------------------------------

This friday there is an anti-war critical mass bike rally we will meet at 5pm
in the Amherst common and we will take off at 5:30- we will ride to Pulaski
park in Northampton- Bring your bike, dress-up, decorate your bike- lets live
the alternative to oil-driven resource wars-- be creative

Come make puppets for your bike the night before at the Root 9
Collective (68 Rt 9)

For more information call 586-4792

after the bike ride you are also inivited to attend the up and attic poetry
salon #1 at the Root 9 Collective (68 Russell St) the collective is accessable
by bus take the 43 to O'Connells car wash or the 38 to the barn shops you can
also use the bike path

----- End forwarded message -----