[YellowBike] to Adam

ajf00 at hampshire.edu ajf00 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 27 00:37:01 EDT 2002

This is a letter for Adam Shapiro. Sorry if you got this and you are not him,
but I've had trouble getting e-mail to him.

Adam-
Here is my self-eval as discussed. Sorry again about the time frame, but I'm
hoping to get the eval by Tuesday. Thanks

AJ
---------
AJ Farkas
Self Eval
Yellow Bike Program

	I originally volunteered for the yellow bicycle program because I wanted to
learn how to fix a bike. As far as this ambition goes, I can now fix any
problem with a leatherman and some duct tape.
	Fixing the community bikes was an excellent experience. It was nice to put a
bike out in front of the RCC and see someone take it right away. I worked hard
on those bikes, and some of the problems were stubborn, but we managed to keep
the bikes running. I occasionaly fixed small problems on yellow bikes around
campus also.
	I wound up working all of Fall semester 2001 on the community bike program,
and would have continued in the Spring, but class conflicted with both meeting
times.