[YellowBike] Work to make bikes yellow!

Adam I Shapiro ais99 at stout.hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 15 10:05:41 EST 2002

hello all,

It's time once again for your ever so periodic update on the state of
yellow bike shop time.

I have a shift at the bike shop Tuesdays from 12:30 to 4:30

 Feel free to come in at this time, work on yellow bikes.

Remember.  You don't need to know how to fix bikes, you just need to be
excited about it.  Someone will help you with any problem you come across.
(and we'll always be nice during my shift.)

also,  PLEASE WEIGH IN....

If this time does not work, i'm considering an additional time on friday.
Let me know if you would be able to make it, and more importantly, if by
starting a shop day on friday, you would be convinced to help out.

I also need to know from you if you never want to receive another email
from me again.  I'll take you right off the list.

Thanks all,
adam shapiro
x5101

ps. keep your eyes peeled for the publicity we're getting.  Yellowbike
may be written up in the next alumni magazine.  I was also just
interviewed for an article in the NY Times.  woo woo.