[Ultimatealumni] Alums wanna get naked?

jkw03 at hampshire.edu jkw03 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 29 09:00:20 EDT 2006

Hey frisbee graduates,
  You should be in the naked calendar.  Our theme this year is Famous Works
of Art.  The ideas I have for the alumni shot so far include Raising the
Flag on Iwo Jima; Nighthawks, Edward Hopper; or a remake of The Last
Supper.  If you have other ideas I am open to suggestions.  Which piece of
art we do is very dependent of how many alums will be able to be in the
picture.  So please let me know if you are in the valley and are willing to
get naked.  We can work around your schedules, but I'd like to do it before
mid-october.  Please forward to anyone not still on the ultimatelife list.
Thanks, Tess
aka Trouble, aka Mad Dog