[Quaker] Welcome Back!

Alice (Sara) Grendon sfg14 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 25 13:26:13 EST 2016

Welcome Back Friends! Hope you all had a lovely restful break! Two
things:

1. Rides to Mt. Toby Friends Meeting
I will continue to arrange carpools or hopefully Hampshire van, to Mt.
Toby every sunday but I am going to stop sending out the mass text the
night before, so if you want to go to Meeting Please text me:
206-234-1685
We will also establish a regular time and place to leave from Sunday
mornings which I will publicize and so it can be assumed that folks
should arrive there if you decide Sunday morning you want to go and
hopefully there will be room in the van!
Also! If you ever don't want to wake up that early but still want to go
to Friends Meeting, there is also Northampton Friends
Meetinghttp://northampton.quaker.org/ [1] which is on the route of the
39 and doesn't start until 11am

2. On campus worship sharing! Do people still want to have a worship
sharing group on campus next semester? it seems that folks are committed
in the beginning but attendance dwindles as the semester goes on. By
saying yes you are in no way committing to being there every week but it
is helpful to know so i can decide weather or not to send out a doodle
poll.
Please respond to this e-mail if you do want to have on-campus worship
sharing!

Peace and Blessings in the new year,

Alice

Links:
------
[1]
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnorthampton.quaker.org%2F&h=5AQHS-fMwAQHUIxL-YCwwvSZrwKbdX2aDvT-UaFhSCmP2hg&enc=AZNKtLM7TLjO6p_41BbdylwoXtRA0TVFaSAzw4FUsq11xOvIekCy0JbjULK8eStxTs1r2ra7ypKo31_hAQh761559Jv5V7oTgE1HX07sm0PvOBFloTncIGTTT1sGlOXFMydz5hzWmoccRLqVfTmvB_m4SV6TYfp2c3HtuATUguwPc4y-wgbdHyaZFG5MEA6wA20&s=1