[Quaker] A Conversation with Baha'is

Syma Sheikh ssSLC at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 6 11:16:28 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

Spiritual Life Office at Hampshire College has organized an event on
the Bahai faith.  The Bahá'í Faith  is a monotheistic religion
emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind.

The theme of the event will be 'Facing Life's Tough Questions: A
Conversation with Baha'is".  We will together examine issues you face
in seeking a life of meaning by engaging in building justice and peace
in a world beset by materialism, aggressions and divisions. Prof Holly
Hanson will open the event with an overview of the Baha'i Faith and a
perspective on 'Life's Tough Questions', and then we will have a
dialogue facilitated by Baha'i college students to reflect on what
those tough questions really are, and how we seek to answer them.

Do not miss it!  In Dakin Living Room on Thursday, Feb 13th, 2014 at
6:00 p.m.  (Flyer attached).  Snacks will be served.

Duas and Blessings.

Syma Sheikh
Intercultural Community Advisor
Spiritual Life Office
Hampshire College, Amherst

ext 5282

"A thought of hatred must be destroyed by a more powerful thought of love."
Bahaullah