[Quaker] Meeting times!

Claire Oberholtzer cbo07 at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 18 15:58:05 EDT 2010

Hi guys!

Thank you so much for showing interest in our group. We want to get started
planning meetings and Meetings for this semester as soon as possible, and
the logical first step is to try to figure our when everyone is free. Please
follow the link below to a Doodle poll that will help us set up a time for
Silent Meetings for Worship: for those of you who may never have filled one
of these polls out before, simply check off the boxes when you are free and
leave the times you are busy blank. Ignore the numbers under the days of the
week, since we want to know when you are available on a weekly basis.

Poll link: http://www.doodle.com/cnetgi6gmypbeqnv

Thanks so much again, and see you soon!

--Claire