[Push] RANDOM-SEED parameter

Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Wed Jun 30 14:21:42 EDT 2010

Is the main reason you are using multi-threading for individuals to support
multi-core processors? My implementation is single threaded (although I
think except for one situation it is thread safe).

Are there cases where multi-threading is useful?

 - 73 -
Rud Merriam K5RUD
http://mysticlakesoftware.com/