[Push] No Name type and Define instructions in psh?

PerPlex Ed edperplex at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 18:19:12 EDT 2010

Are you talking about names per se or about the whole subject of definitions (ADF)?

Of course, since there is no name manipulation instructions, names are just symbols. There is no way for a Push program to, say, consider the function named 'alpha2' as something related the function named 'alpha' just because their name is similar. So all functions could just be numbered and the usefulness of the name stack is just to have a separate "value space" for definition names.