[Push] Input stack (from Psh)

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Fri Jun 25 18:06:36 EDT 2010

Even for symbolic regression you might want to use an instruction that pushes the input value, rather than relying on a single push before program execution. While it's possible for a correct program to work from only that initial push, such a program will often have to dup the value a lot and do a lot of stack manipulation to get the copies into the right places. Defining an input instruction (manually, if necessary, although I think Tom will be able to tell you how to do it in Psh) that re-pushes the value whenever it is called can make it a lot easier to express a correct program.

 -Lee