[Push] No Name type and Define instructions in psh?

Thomas Helmuth thelmuth at cs.umass.edu
Fri Jun 25 16:31:43 EDT 2010

As far as I can tell, there is a name stack implemented, but no non-generic
instructions defined for it. Generic instructions such as "push" and "dup"
are defined. In addition, if a string is in a program and is not recognized
as a Psh instruction, that string will be pushed onto the Name stack. But,
no Define instructions are implemented at this time. I'm not sure if that
was a design choice or just an omission that should be added. I'll look into
it.

-Tom