[Push] Evolving data structures?

PerPlex Ed edperplex at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 06:30:46 EDT 2010

The Sequence instruction is the way of Push to store complex data structures. Like heterogeneous list data structures is other languages (for example the lisp list), it can be used to represent all kind of complex data structures.

In some cases I read that it's better to extend Push with domain specific data types and instructions, unless you suspect you are not using a good data structure AND you can't imagine better data structures by yourself AND you personally have a very long estimated life. :)

I'm not a GP expert, anyway. I just read few articles.