[Push] MinRandomInteger > MaxRandomInteger

PerPlex Ed edperplex at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 05:33:29 EDT 2010

Another consequence of this - that should be in the specification - is that

executing Code.Rand when MaxPointsInRandomExpression is negative (and nothing in the specification prevents that configuration variable from assuming a negative value) will cause an atomic instruction to be pushed (just like if the the value was 1).

"atomic instruction" is the name I use for all instructions exclusive of the Sequence instruction.

I'm not trying to be pedantic. This kind of messages typically arise from some crash when I run randomly generated Push code.