[Push] TopLevelPopCode = true, code stack depth > 1

PerPlex Ed edperplex at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 07:18:17 EDT 2010

No problem for quick anways. Sometime I just need a hint in the right
direction. I fixed this too.

Lee said:
>I'm
answering two of your questions quickly because I'm late for something,
so I can't check the implementations, but in general I provide a
parameter that says whether to pop the code stack after a top-level call or not, and if that's true I pop regardless of the depth. There are all sorts of ways that thing you pop may not be the original program, and I don't try to determine whether or not that's the case.