[Push] TopLevelPopCode = true, code stack depth > 1

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Sun Jun 20 18:09:09 EDT 2010

I'm answering two of your questions quickly because I'm late for something, so I can't check the implementations, but in general I provide a parameter that says whether to pop the code stack after a top-level call or not, and if that's true I pop regardless of the depth. There are all sorts of ways that thing you pop may not be the original program, and I don't try to determine whether or not that's the case.

 -Lee